INSTRUCTIONS: FILL OUT ALL SECTIONS OF FORM AND CLICK SUBMIT to obtain a completed copy.
In order to be processed, applications must include all required information. If any is lacking, you will be required to furnish that information before your application can be reviewed. Below are some helpful tips on how to ensure your application is filled out completely.
- Fill out the ARC application thoroughly before clicking the submit button.
- If you are submitting for paint, you will need to list the paint codes on the application, provide paint chips to the on-site office, and paint a 3ft x 3ft swatch of the requested color scheme on your home.
- If you are submitting for a landscape change, you will need to upload a copy of the site survey of your lot, a detailed drawing of the new plan, and a list of plant materials that you will be utilizing.
- If you are submitting for a new fence or modification to your existing fence, you will need to upload a copy of your site survey marked up with the location and a photo of the fence material.
- If you are submitting for a new roof, you will need to submit a sample of the roofing tile to the on-site office or provide the manufacturer book listed with the roof tile color.
By completing the application thoroughly, this will ensure that no additional delays to your application will occur.
After you complete this form, please contact Lindsey Thigpen, the property manager from Sentry Management, at email@example.com. She will set a time convenient with you to handle your registration.
Upon receipt, the numbered decal should be placed on the front left of the golf cart windshield, with the numbers facing outward so they may be read from outside of the cart. The second sticker should be placed on the right rear side back bumper.
Please be certain to review the Golf Cart Regulations. Click here to go to Golf Cart Regulations.
We are always available to you. Use the form below to contact us with your question, suggestion, or concern.